Be better informed to your dental choices. Please explore our listed services for in-depth information on procedures and services.
- Family Dentistry - for routine dental cleaning and dental maintenance for a healthy smile. Our services are focused on age appropriate development from childhood to adult.
- Dentistry for Children - for the treatment of children's dental problems and monitoring childhood oral-facial development.
- General Preventative Dentistry - to protect you against gum disease (periodontal disease and gingivitis), tooth decay, and stress-related conditions such as teeth grinding and TMJ.
A beautiful smile, confidence and charisma. Cosmetic dentistry can improve your smile, self-esteem and social opportunities.
We provide a number of options from re-contouring the teeth and gums to placing veneers on a number of teeth.
- Bonding and Veneering - repair of chipped front teeth. The resurfacing of the fronts of stained, damaged, and misaligned teeth.
- Crowns for Dental Restoration- we offer options on the best types of dental crowns that meet your needs and finances.
- Dental Whitening - in-office and at home whitening options.
- Porcelain Veneers - strong durable veneers for a movie star like smile.
- Smile Makeover - Color, shape, size and alignment make your smile. We can provide you with the smile of your dreams.
- Tooth-colored Fillings - white fillings, on-lays, and in-lays for natural looking restorations.
- Dental Bridges - partial dentures that replace one or more missing teeth between the remaining teeth in an arch.
- Dental Implants - permanent artificial tooth anchor that replaces the root of the lost tooth with a choice of dental crown options.
- Dentures - Custom Designed - we can match the exact shape, color and alignment of your existing teeth or work with you to create the look you want. Additionally, we will work with you to give you the type of denture that is most comfortable and appropriate for you.
- Implant Retained Dentures - provides a non-slip attachment for patients that choose removable dentures.
- Implant-retained fixed dentures – full arch restorations which are fully fixed in the mouth and feel most like natural teeth.
- Implant-retained removable dentures – full arch restorations which can be removed, but which offer the additional stability over conventional dentures - Completely removable, traditional dentures – removable, easy to clean, tried-and-true.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction - restoration and rehabilitation of the teeth, jawbone and soft tissue to restore normal dental function
Health gums are essential for a beautiful smile and self-esteem. We offer offer several treatments and therapies based on the stage of advancement of the periodontal disease.
Periodontal Dentistry is focused on the health of the gums.
- Periodontics - Dental scaling and root planing - non-surgical procedure in which the hygienist removes plaque and tartar from below the gum line. Root surfaces are cleaned and smoothed with specially designed instruments. It is important to remove the plaque and tartar from the pockets. Bacterial toxins irritate the gums, and plaque and the rough surfaces of tartar are a breeding ground for bacteria.
- Laser Soft Tissue Treatment (Gum Tissue Reduction - Crown Lengthening) -laser surgery - gum line correction - removal of excessive soft tissue, and soft tissue fibroid growths.